Beet, Feta & Kale Pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Ingredients (12" pizza)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups (about 5 oz) chopped pickled beets
- 3 oz feta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh kale, finely torn
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Heat oven to 450 degrees with pizza stone in it for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough into a 12" circle, then brush with olive oil and evenly distribute beets and feta. Transfer to pizza stone and bake for 7 minutes.
- Top pizza with kale and sprinkle with thyme. Bake for another 5 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Powered by Recipage