So simple, so delicious, I love this recipe. Carola potatoes are wonderful on their own, but the addition of fresh rosemary was brilliant on the part of White On Rice Couple. I had these for both breakfast (with eggs) and dinner (with a salad) today, and they were great with both meals.
Slicing the potatoes is the most work this recipe requires. Throw them on a pan, roast for 25 minutes, and they're ready to go!
If you're looking for a tasty, simple Thanksgiving side dish, I highly recommend making these potatoes. You just need rosemary and some gold potatoes.
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (4-6 servings)
- 2 pounds Carola potatoes (or gold potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub, dry, and slice potatoes into 1/4″ slices. In a large ziploc bag, toss potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Spread potatoes out in a uniform layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the potatoes. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Pick up the parchment paper by the edges and slide the potatoes onto your serving dish.
Powered by Recipage