I had forgotten how easy it is to hard-boil eggs in my Oster Steamer. Just fill with water, 8 eggs and set the timer for 30 minutes. After the eggs have finished cooking, remove the steamer container (using oven gloves) and immerse the eggs in cold water for about 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 8 hard-boiled eggs (minus 4 yolks)
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Add peeled hard-boiled eggs to a medium bowl, discarding 4 yolks. Mash eggs.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring until combined.
- Serve on bread as a sandwich or over crisp lettuce as a salad.
Powered by Recipage