Given the quantity of yogurt and milk in this recipe, I was curious about the protein content. The recipe made 12 pancakes, so I've listed the nutrition stats for the entire recipe and each pancake below.
Yogurt = 255 calories, 33 grams protein
Skim Milk = 68 calories, 6 grams protein
Egg = 72 calories, 6 grams protein
All-Purpose Flour = 300 calories, 9 grams protein
Whole Wheat Flour = 330 calories, 12 grams protein
Total Calories = 1,025 (85 calories per pancake)
Total Protein = 66 grams (5.5 grams per pancake)
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (12 pancakes)
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg and milk. Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture, stir just until combined.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto pan for each pancake. Flip when bubbles appear and cook until golden brown.
Recipe adapted from: Chobani
Powered by Recipage