Spinach Basil Pesto
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Ingredients (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups spinach leaves, packed (or Swiss chard)
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves (3/4 oz)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pulse the walnuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt in a food processor.
- Then add the spinach and basil leaves, and pulse just until combined.
- Slowly add the olive oil in a constant stream while the food processor is on. Stop to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula, if necessary.
Powered by Recipage