The only thing I didn't like was the length of the noodles, so I plan to break them next time before cooking them.
Soba Noodles Bowl with Peanut Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon agave or mayple syrup
- 6oz soba noodles (broken into pieces)
- 6 cups of water
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 2 cups frozen edamame
- In a food processor or blender, combine all peanut sauce ingredients, blending until smooth.
- In a large saucepan, bring water for the noodles to a boil. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and saute until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- When the water comes to a boil, add noodles and stir. Lower to medium heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Add drained noodles and sauce to the vegetables, and toss to coat. Serve hot immediately or refrigerate until serving and eat cold.
Powered by Recipage